- SPEND OVER $50 AND GET FREE US SHIPPING -
April 18, 2018
1) Cutting out alcohol most of the time makes you feel really good (even if it is tough at the parties)
2) Swapping hangovers for runs & roasts is also a great way to enjoy the weekend
3) Running is a great way to explore London (and wherever else you go!) Just plan your route and nutrition carefully on the long runs.
4) If you put your mind to it, your challenge is possible. You just need to believe in yourself (and it helps to get a couple of friends who will encourage you along on the journey)
5) Any movement is better than no movement, just keep moving forward
6) You have to take it seriously and give it lots of time. Respect the distance and respect your body.
7) Long runs alone are very lonely. Find some company
1) Scentered Focus aromatherapy balm really works (for mind & body!)
2) Listening to a podcast about Tom Daley’s baby plans is not very motivating, although I love Fearn Cotton’s Happy Place – this isn’t Marathon running material!
3) Breaking the distance into chunks didn’t work well for me, I just wanted to give up after completing each chunk! Think Big
4) It is important to stay connected to your own goal and not that of others
5) After race recovery is just as important as the pre-race preparations
6) Having a massage the next day is a must!
October 21, 2019
October 03, 2019
September 26, 2019